Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm through with faking it


  • Has never been able to origami
  • Loves to get trashed and have novel romances
  • Says random things while eating ice cream, like "I want sex!"
  • Spent 10 years secretely trying to date high school girls

    Believe me, I've tried to origami - on my own and with others. I've read books, looked up info online, but there's just no manual that's right for me. Now I've found someone who's willing to work with me, so I'm hopeful. He'll ask, "What do you want to make?" I've always been preoccupied with making something really good, and my automatic response used to be "What do you like to make?" But I'm learning how to honestly answer that question.

    * * *

    I think I want to make a little origami beaver. I really recomend practicing on your beaver to anyone who is having problems origami-ing.


  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home